Nuclear 是一款开源的跨平台音乐播放器，多语言支持（包含中文）。操作系统支持包括Windows,Mac OS, 以及Linux。支持在线流媒体音乐的播放，同时可以通过插件支持下载音乐，默认自带 Youtube、Soundcloud、Jamendo在线音乐播放和下载频道。 云播放列表可通过登陆 Last.fm 或 GitHub 账号实后进行云端保存。Nuclear 遵守AGPL开源协议。
- 搜索和播放来自YouTube，Jamendo, 以及 SoundCloud的网络音乐
- 播放以保存的播放列表 ( json文件格式保存)
- 记录同步 last.fm
- 收音机模式 (自动播放相近的歌曲)
- 无限下载(来源 youtube)
Support channel (Matrix):
Discord channel: https://discord.gg/JqPjKxE
- Brazilian Portuguese
What is this?
nuclear is a free music streaming program that pulls content from free sources all over the internet.
If you know mps-youtube, this is a similar music player but with a GUI. It's also focusing more on audio. Imagine Spotify which you don't have to pay for and with a bigger library.
What if I am religiously opposed to Electron?
- Searching for and playing music from YouTube (including integration with playlists), Jamendo, and SoundCloud
- Searching for albums (powered by Last.fm and MusicBrainz), album view, automatic song lookup based on artist and track name (in progress, can be dodgy sometimes)
- Song queue, which can be exported as a playlist
- Loading saved playlists (stored in json files)
- Scrobbling to last.fm (along with updating the 'now playing' status)
- Newest releases with reviews - tracks and albums
- Browsing by genre
- Radio mode (automatically queue similar tracks)
- Unlimited downloads (powered by youtube)
- Realtime lyrics
- Browsing by popularity
- List of favorite tracks
- Listening from local library
Manual and docs
Here's a list of packages for various managers, most of which are maintained by third parties. We would like to thank the maintainers for their work.
Nuclear has already been translated to several languages, and we're always looking for contributors who would like to add more. Below is a list of currently available languages, along with contributors who helped to translate Nuclear to that language.
$ npm i -g lerna #installs lerna globally $ lerna bootstrap $ npm start
A new window should open that will load the web app and run Nuclear.
To build for current operating system:
$ lerna bootstrap $ npm run build
build you can use
build:all to build for all operating systems. The binaries will be in
It's also possible to run the development environment using docker containers.
You will need docker and docker-compose. You need to allow the root user to connect to X11 display, and then you can run docker-compose:
$ xhost SI:localuser:root $ sudo docker-compose up dev
This will be updated as the program evolves.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.